Our mission is to recycle obsolete buildings by adapting them to meet the current needs of creative people, their interests, businesses and professions. Our business centers on developing and nurturing stable, long-term business relationships with our tenants, employees and professional associates. To achieve our mission, we undertake only that which we can do well and by so doing strive to distinguish ourselves by exceeding the expectations of our partners and associates. To that end, we manage and maintain only our own properties.
- Progress on the Dye House at Glencoe
- Glencoe Artist Featured in Burlington Magazine
- Model Outdoor Learning Environment coming to Glencoe Mill Village
- Meet the Author Event at Glencoe Studios
- NC Now segment on Glencoe Mill Village
- Photographers out at Glencoe Mill
- Glencoe Mill welcomes Glencoe Studios as new tenant
- Glencoe Photos
- It’s been a long time!
- Yard sale, music, and poetry–sounds good to me!
- A few words from Bryan Hagood about Great Bend Park
- Alamance County Seahorses
- Another step forward
- Come and get it! We’re clearing out the Machine Shop
- Cool tool of the month
- Dipping a toe in the blogosphere
- Economic Impact of Preservation and Rehabilitation in NC
- Elon students bring big ideas
- Glencoe – opportunities for creativity
- Glencoe Christmas Tour, Saturday and Sunday
- Glencoe Mill product labels
- Great Bend Park opens
- Happy New Year!
- Have you bought your ticket?
- If you’re out near Pittsboro, check out The City Tap!
- It’s a whole new world at the Machine Shop
- Kicking off Textile Heritage Week
- Pop goes the weasel and other cloth/weaving/fabric/mill-isms
- Rezoning the Glencoe Mill Buildings
- This and That