One of our Glencoe Mill friends, Ann Hobgood, was recently featured in a spread in the new local publicationBurlington Magazine! Ann is a found object artist who creates “Recycled Folks” – sculptures fashioned from odds and ends from her studio located at the historic Glencoe Mill Village. She started making art in 2006 and has incorporated objects found in her yard and the surrounding area into several unique pieces. Check out her spread on page 20 in the Burlington Magazine to learn more about her work.
- Progress on the Dye House at Glencoe
- Glencoe Artist Featured in Burlington Magazine
- Model Outdoor Learning Environment coming to Glencoe Mill Village
- Meet the Author Event at Glencoe Studios
- NC Now segment on Glencoe Mill Village
- Photographers out at Glencoe Mill
- Glencoe Mill welcomes Glencoe Studios as new tenant
- Glencoe Photos
- It’s been a long time!
- Yard sale, music, and poetry–sounds good to me!
- A few words from Bryan Hagood about Great Bend Park
- Alamance County Seahorses
- Another step forward
- Come and get it! We’re clearing out the Machine Shop
- Cool tool of the month
- Dipping a toe in the blogosphere
- Economic Impact of Preservation and Rehabilitation in NC
- Elon students bring big ideas
- Glencoe – opportunities for creativity
- Glencoe Christmas Tour, Saturday and Sunday
- Glencoe Mill product labels
- Great Bend Park opens
- Happy New Year!
- Have you bought your ticket?
- If you’re out near Pittsboro, check out The City Tap!
- It’s a whole new world at the Machine Shop
- Kicking off Textile Heritage Week
- Pop goes the weasel and other cloth/weaving/fabric/mill-isms
- Rezoning the Glencoe Mill Buildings
- This and That