I can’t believe that it’s been nearly three months since I last posted. Oh my. We are in the midst of the Cotton Warehouse rehab, and even with a small building like that, it’s been an adventure! I walked around the building yesterday, inspecting the work that’s been done. The walls have been framed, spiral duct runs along the exposed roof decking, and pipes and conduit travel along the brick walls. Next stop: final finishes!
- Progress on the Dye House at Glencoe
- Glencoe Artist Featured in Burlington Magazine
- Model Outdoor Learning Environment coming to Glencoe Mill Village
- Meet the Author Event at Glencoe Studios
- NC Now segment on Glencoe Mill Village
- Photographers out at Glencoe Mill
- Glencoe Mill welcomes Glencoe Studios as new tenant
- Glencoe Photos
- It’s been a long time!
- Yard sale, music, and poetry–sounds good to me!
- A few words from Bryan Hagood about Great Bend Park
- Alamance County Seahorses
- Another step forward
- Come and get it! We’re clearing out the Machine Shop
- Cool tool of the month
- Dipping a toe in the blogosphere
- Economic Impact of Preservation and Rehabilitation in NC
- Elon students bring big ideas
- Glencoe – opportunities for creativity
- Glencoe Christmas Tour, Saturday and Sunday
- Glencoe Mill product labels
- Great Bend Park opens
- Happy New Year!
- Have you bought your ticket?
- If you’re out near Pittsboro, check out The City Tap!
- It’s a whole new world at the Machine Shop
- Kicking off Textile Heritage Week
- Pop goes the weasel and other cloth/weaving/fabric/mill-isms
- Rezoning the Glencoe Mill Buildings
- This and That